3/13/13

The Lizzie Bennet Diaries Obsession Channeled into...Something

Hi, sunshine!

I know I haven't been around a lot, but all that's going to change. I'm going to start reviewing books again, something I haven't done in a while, but really want to do again. There are so many great books out there and a lot of them deserve to be gushed about. But I also realized that I miss thinking on paper...or in this case, thinking in HTML? Anyway, you get the point. There is so much awesomeness I come across every day, sometimes I even create awesomeness and I like sharing all of it.

So I'm starting with some videos I put together not too long ago. Of course, I had epic source material. I am obsessed with The Lizzie Bennet Diaries, so much so that I created 2 videos using some of the show's clips. I actually created 3 videos, but the second is a polished and re-uploaded version of the first so I won't post the first. Who knows, I might even end up doing some fan art as well.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, you guys! I like discussing books and movies and pretty much anything else, so feel free to share your thoughts with me.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...