5/9/12

Waiting on Wednesday #9



Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine.
It gives us the chance to talk about not-yet-released books that we're dying to read.
This week I'm waiting on...
Before I Wake by Rachel Vincent
Release Date: June 26th 2012


I died on a Thursday-killed by a monster intent on stealing my soul. The good news? He didn't get it. The bad news? Turns out not even death will get you out of high school... Covering up her own murder was one thing, but faking life is much harder than Kaylee Cavanaugh expected. After weeks spent "recovering," she's back in school, fighting to stay visible to the human world, struggling to fit in with her friends and planning time alone with her new reaper boyfriend. But to earn her keep in the human world, Kaylee must reclaim stolen souls, and when her first assignment brings her face-to-face with an old foe, she knows the game has changed. Her immortal status won't keep her safe. And this time Kaylee isn't just gambling with her own life....

I have been dying to read this book since last year, which is when I read the previous book in the series, If I Die. Now people, that is a LONG time to wait for a book to come out. Especially with the complete awesomeness that was If I Die. You know how people would wait in line to be the first to get their hands on a copy of a Harry Potter book? Well, I would totally stand in line for this book, you know, if they actually had it in stores in my country on its release date and there was a line. This series is that awesome. So if you haven't read it yet, pick it up. 

So what do you think of my pick and what are you waiting on this week?
Leave me your link and I'll do my best to check it out :)



12 comments:

  1. I'm dying for this as well!!! I love me some Todikins!!! :-D I can't wait to finally see him and Kaylee together!!
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I featured this one a month ago because just like you, I'M DYING TO READ IT!!!! I want to see Nash improve, I want to see Kaylee and Tod and Sophie with what's his name again...

    My Wow this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Luka! His name is Luka...I think. Anyway, yes I'm dying to see him as well. But I'm most excited about Kaylee and Tod!!!

      Delete
  3. Sounds lovely! Hope you enjoy reading this when it comes out :)

    Here is my WoW post. Check it out? ;)

    -Maxine @ Teenage Fiction

    ReplyDelete
  4. Argh, this is a series I've been meaning to start for AGES! I really must get around to them soon! Great pick :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to read this series! Looks so good!

    New follower :-) Love your header!

    My WoW: http://www.pocketfulofbooks.com/2012/05/waiting-on-wednesday_09.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh man. Haven't read the series. Really should. Awesome pick! :D

    Drop by my WoW?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great cover and choice.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/05/waiting-on-wednesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great choice for this week. It does sound interesting and I will have to check it out!

    Thanks for sharing,
    Dani
    My WoW: http://paulettespapers.com/?p=2011

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pick! I love this series. Can't wait to read the latest!
    Em

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  10. Unfortunately I had to stop reading this series when I got to book 3, as I found the romance far too annoying for me! I do love Todd (Tod?) though.

    I'm a new follower!
    =^.^= ComaCalm's Waiting For... =^.^=

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome pick!!! I picked the same book for my WoW this week as well!!! :) I love this series!

    New Follower! :)

    My WoW

    -Brittani :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, you guys! I like discussing books and movies and pretty much anything else, so feel free to share your thoughts with me.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...