1/3/12

Top 10 Non-Debut Books I'm Drooling Over in 2012


This is the fifth and last topic of the meme hosted by Jessica from Confessions of a Bookaholic, Lisa from A Life Bound By Books, Rachel from Fiktshun and Jaime & Patricia from Two Chicks on Books.

For this post I decided to do the " Top 10 Non-Debut Books I'm Drooling Over" in 2012.



1. Falling In Between by Devon Ashley

The moment I read the synopsis of this book, I knew I wanted to read it. It sounds romantic and hilarious. (What more can you ask for?) I can't wait for it to come out!

2. Before I Wake by Rachel Vincent

I'm excited for anything that has to do with the Soul Screamers series. I mean these books keep getting better and better. It should be illegal to have to wait for this book to come out.

3. The Savage Grace by Bree Despain

I loved the first two books in this trilogy. The release date of this one really can't come fast enough.

4. Revived by Cat Patrick

I loved Forgotten by Cat Patrick. The concept was unique and the book was beautiful. And this one sounds even more awesome, if that's possible.


5. Arcanus by Tyra Lynn

I loved Tempus, but there are still so many questions that were left unanswered so I need this book!

6. Insurgent by Veronica Roth

I loved Divergent. I love Tris and Four and the incredible world Veronica Roth created. I can't wait to read more. And isn't the cover just stunning?

7. The Night She Disappeared by April Henry

I got this book for review from Netgalley and I just can't wait to read it. It sounds mysterious and suspenseful which to me equals awesome!

8. The Book of Blood and Shadow by Robin Wasserman

The synopsis of this sounds interesting. I predict suspense and shock in my future when reading this book. Sadly, it's not the near future since it comes out in April.
9. Onyx by Jennifer Armentrout

More Daemon and Kat? Yes, please!

10. The Statistical Probability of Love At First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith



This sounds like a really sweet and romantic read. Plus I love the cover.




Stats
  • Started blogging on: December 27 2011 (But my blog has been around since September)
  • Books read in 2011(between May and December): 77
  • Books Reviewed in 2011 (on Goodreads between July and December): About 40
  • Books reviewed on the blog(between December 27 and December 31): 2


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, you guys! I like discussing books and movies and pretty much anything else, so feel free to share your thoughts with me.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...