1/2/12

Top 10 Book Covers of 2011




  Top 10 Book Covers of 2011

1. Shattered Souls by Mary Lindsey
This is my absolute favorite cover. I'd actually buy the book, just so I could stare at the cover all day. A poster of the cover would look pretty in my room as well. Or maybe I'll just glue the book to my wall.

2. Betrayal (The Descendants #1)  by Mayandree Michel

Isn't this cover stunning? It makes me think of fairy tales.

3. Soul Screamers Volume One by Rachel Vincent
Don't even get me started on this one.  It's just breathtaking. It's like Kaylee is seeing the light in a place where there is nothing but darkness.

4. Hereafter by Tara Hudson
What is it about girls in dresses on the covers of YA books? I have no idea. I just know that this one takes that concept to another level.

5. Wither by Lauren DeStefano
I love this one. It looks so mysterious and absolutely gorgeous.

6. Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake
This cover is a little creepy and spooky, yet still manages to be beautiful. It just screams "Supernatural", which for me equals "Read Me".

7. Accordance (Significance #2) by Shelly Crane
I love sayings, quotes, slogans, you name it. And this cover features such a beautiful one. Plus the tree just completes it.

8. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
The person who took this picture can be proud. It's amazing work.

9. On the Fringe by Courtney King Walker
Cover Love? I think so.

10. Remembrance by Michelle Madow
I just love this. The mask makes it so beautiful and mysterious. 

Honorable Mentions



      Witch Song by Amber Argyle
Across the Universe by Beth Revis
Illuminated by Erica Orloff
Slumber by Samantha Young
Damage by Anya Parrish
The Space Between by Brenna Yovanoff
Shifting by Bethany Wiggins
Sacrifice (Crave #2) by Laura J. Burns & Melinda Metz

As you can see I couldn't keep the list at just ten. I think I had 10 or 12 honorable mentions at first. There are just so many awesome covers out there. But in the end I managed to narrow it down to 8.

So what are your favorite covers? Did you have trouble narrowing it down to just ten?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, you guys! I like discussing books and movies and pretty much anything else, so feel free to share your thoughts with me.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...